Saturday, March 04, 2006

Hello to all!

This is my first real entry on my new blog so it's gonna be kinda interesting.

I'm going to play a story continuation game.

Anyone who wants to play can just let me know, and I'll give them my password to continue the story on this blog =))

Here goes!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I want to be there for you.

As Quentin watched the back of Charlene disappear in the distance, he wondered what could have been between them if only he listened to Victor. Quentin thought he knew all the answers but this time he was wrong. He never imagined Charlene would leave him; and above all he never imagined that he would develop real feelings for her.

It could only be God's will for this to happen, so thought Quentin.

With tears in his eyes, he started to reminesence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Ruth! You're up next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home